CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

sweet ice-cream


Last week I didn't buy anything,just eat some good things,but...but I forgot to take photos.so pity!But I can remember last weekends,we ate two kinds of ice-cream,it is not only taste nice,but also very nice~~ look at the green one, I like this best,because it tastes like lemon,I like lemon very much,very cool and refreshing.let people want to eat it all...an other one has three tastes,chocolate,cream,strawberry.it also tastes good,but I don't like chocolate,so green is better.
this ice-cream is a share gift that my friend send to us,that day we are very happy,I like my friends,I like ice-cream!
Which one do you like best?

2 comments:

shapx said...

'let people want'

ok, normally we say makes people want.


makes me want to have some ice cream!!!

tong said...

ok
next time I treat u!!