CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

many surprise many happiness

last week,there are many surprise in our life.according that week,i found i really love my friends...
Thursday,we bought a sweet cake to celebrate our sweet life,we three were so happy ,we all felt very lucky can met each other can live together,i will treasure this life that we live together


Friday,i have a good idea to give my friends a surprise for this Valentine's day,so i lying them and go implement my plan..

when i saw them tears,i really feel happy and happiness,i love my friends


Saturday, we go to Penang to buy air ticket,happy happy happy,we will go back to China lo .xD


In the evening,when we come back Perlis,we went to The KFC,it is a nice evening,we all enjoy it
I love my friends!

1 comments:

one day said...

first thing first, that cake looks delicious. so nice that you care to share your valentine's day experience. there are some grammartical error in your writing, perhaps be more careful with the subject-verb-agreement next time. have a good day