CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chinese new year in Malaysia



2009 new year is very special about me.because this is a first time that i celebrating in a foreignland.
because it is a first time,so i'm very excited.even though i'm really miss China,miss my hometown,really my family.but in here i can stay with my good friends,it's also happyness.

in that day school hold a party for us,i feel very happy and very lucky.then they fire the firework,i'm very excited.it made me to remember my new year life in China.
in China,every new year was very interesting,we can fire firework all day,can eat many nice food also can get many lucky money...stay with my big family to do many interesting things.we make dumpling by ourself.
this time we also make it by ourself,but i forgot take photos with it,so pity!!

So this new year is a very special new year.I'll never forget it!!

2 comments:

one day said...

i'm sure you felt sad about celebrating chinese new year here. but i hope you'll be able to celebrate the chinese new with your family in the forthcoming years. i hope you enjoyed the party that Dato'organised for you guys. maybe you could write more, by relating to how you usually celebrate chinese new year back home.gong xi fatt chai,hopes you got lots of red pocket..

Dr. Syaharom Abdullah said...

Very interesting photos.
Pay alittle more attention to the use of punctuation. Don't put . anywhere you like. It is at the end of a sentence.