CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

one word answers

Where is your cell phone - bag
Your hair - short
Your father - kind
Your favorite thing - trip
Your dream last night - forgot
Your favorite drink - Juice
Your dream/goal - sucess
The room you are in - Study
Your fear - lonely
Where do you want to be in 6 years - Maldives
One of your wish list items - Art
Where you grew up – Lan Zhou
The last thing you did - Slept
What are you wearing - T-shirt
Your pet - Dogs
Your computer - DELL
Your life - Fantastic
Your mood - Happy!!!!
Your car -FJ Cruiser
Favorite store - Hua Lian
Your favorite color - Yellow
When is the last time you laughed - now
Last time you cried - forgot
Three people who email me – stranger, Friend, Work.
Three of my favorite foods – Pudding, seafood, Chinese
Three places I would rather be right now – Paris, kka, library

2 comments:

shapx said...

wwaaahhhhh....

U want to be in Maldives???

why Maldives??? beautiful is it?

tong said...

yes,Maldives!!
I love that place...
it's really a nice Place!
quite, fresh air,transparent sea!
so I will go to Maldives when I become elder...