CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

short journey













































This journey made me exciting.

This journey let me know many things.

This journey made me open my mind.



see,so beautiful is it? This is the way go to the Genting Highland,when we get here,we all very exciting,because this is the first time that we go there.



This is First World Hotel.It is a big hotel in the world.but the room is quite small.But I like that colour.nice!



It is a really excited game.when it fall down,my heart jump very fast.so exciting,every body shout,feel die.I like this game.



This is Flying Coaster,it feel like a superman,very fast.Are you ready?Let's go!



Just now that is outdoor park,now this is indoor park.very nice,like a fairy tales world.we all like samll children to enjoy this world.



after Genting,we go to the Batu Feringghi.very nice place, i like sea,so i like that place.



I like this picture very much,see this horse let me to remember xin jiang,in xin jiang we like ride horse.


we all very enjoy this game,we play in swimming pool,it is a happy time!


see this picture, i also like it very much,the plane can take me go back to China!


I love this journey very much!

0 comments: