CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

about lanzhou


i come form a city in china.in my opinion.that city is not very nice.many factory in there.it has heavy air pollution.
But there is a river in my city.it called yellow river.maybe you know,yellow river is the second longest river in china.so it is very famous.there is a big bridge over the river.it really nice in evening.
when i was young.every spring my family or my friends and i always fly kites in yellow river side .and the adult will go fishing.in that time,everything become free.
in summer.there not very hot,but we always swim in the river.so i like swimming very much.
in autumn, the leafs become yellow and fall.when the leafs falling, it's a nice scene!
in winter,every thing become white.we can play with snow.skiing or do many interesting things.i like winter if it not very cold.
because of many factory in my city.so all of most people work in factory.just a samll part of people do business.
I like there's food.just like beef noodle.it is very famous in china.everybody know it.in lan zhou,beef noodle is our breakfast.most people will eat it before they go work.It is really delicious.
now,my city is not very developed.but i believe after twenty years,it will be a big city in china!

0 comments: